The catchphrase in physio and strength and conditioning at the moment is ‘optimal loading’. I can see you switching off already but hang with me a second as this could be the game changer for getting your injury better and preventing it from happening in the first place.
1) You can book online
2) If required, you can do your rehabilitation up to three times a week in the David Lloyd gym in Derby
3) We have a specialist Women's Health Physio to help you through all your pregnancy related issues
4) We've the yummiest humbugs in the world for patient consumption (as well as a fabulous cuppa tea or coffee!)
5) Two of our physios worked at London 2012
6) Four of our therapists have worked in full time professional sport
7) We are very easily accessible: we are five minutes walk from Derby Train Station, we have a car park outside and we're fifteen minutes walk from Derby City Centre
8) Our staff have some interesting interests! One of our physios is an archery instructor, another physio is a qualified highland dancing teacher, one of our physios has completed an artisan butchery course (not used in clinic!!) and another one of our physios competes for Great Britain at Olympic Weightlifting!!
9) We are sponsors of Derby Rugby Club, and volunteer at various sports events throughout the year for charity, making sure we give back to our local community.
10) Our logo man is called Stavros, named after Steve his creator
As an added bonus you get all this at the lowest cost of any multidisciplinary clinic in the area